Student Accounting Office
The student accounting office establishes billing once a student has registered for classes. Financial aid will be credited to a full-time student’s account after the student signs and returns the financial aid award letter to the financial aid office.
The student accounting office will place holds on unpaid and past-due student accounts. Holds restrict students’ access to diplomas, certificates, grade reports, transcripts, and registration for new classes.
Office hours are 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays.
Phone: (859) 233-8150; Fax: (859) 281-3506
Our mailing address is:
300 North Broadway
Lexington, KY 40508
Failure to meet an installment that is due automatically cancels the privilege of class attendance.
No diploma, certificate, transcript, term grade report, letter of honorable dismissal, or letter of recommendation will be granted to a student who has indebtedness to the university.
A student who has any indebtedness to the university will not be permitted to complete enrollment for the following term's classes.
All student accounts are payable in full on August 1 for fall term and January 1 for winter term except as described below:
- Allows for the payment of each term's charges in six monthly installments, due on the first of each month.
- Payments made from July 1 through December 1 cover fall term expenses.
- Payments made from January 1 through June 1 cover winter term expenses.
- Payment reminders will be sent to the student's official Transylvania email approximately two weeks before each monthly payment is due. Statements of Account are available electronically on TNet 24/7.
- A $60 processing fee is charged per term.
- A $20 fee is charged for each late payment.
Fall Term Due Dates
Paid in Full Plan—August 1
12-Month Plan—July 1, August 1, September 1, October 1, November 1, December 1
Winter Term Due Dates
Paid in Full Plan—January 1
12-Month Plan—January 1, February 1, March 1, April 1, May 1, June 1
Payment Information F.A.Q.